Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pictures

Congratulations again on a fantastic showing at the Region Championship! Be proud of all that you have accomplished! It is time once again to start putting together the year-end video. So, if you have any pictures (or video) that you would like to be used, please put them on a CD for Coach Olsen. You can wait until after state to make the CD, but please don't delay. Also, if you have any music in particular that helped you during the season or that reminds you of Cross Country, please leave a comment and we'll try to include it in the video. Thanks for your help with this! Congratulations again!

4 comments:

Andres Bosque said...

I've got a song that helped me out at region. Jason let me listen to it on his iPod. its "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing". Brad likes listening to the Olympic theme song too.

Aoi Sakura said...

How did I know you were going to mention that one? :)

-Elisabeth

PS, I've got some too, but I'll have to make a list in a bit. :)

Brad said...

i think the olympic theme would be nice... maybe some kanye west?? i think i have some pictures, but i will have to check

Aoi Sakura said...

For the most part, I just like running to any upbeat music. Two of my favorites, though, are "Check Yes Juliet" and "I'm Gone, I'm Going."

-Elisabeth

Tunes