Friday, September 21, 2007

Summer Mileage

Hey team! Summer Mileage has been calculated. The final copy will be in Coach Olsen's room on Monday-hopefully on the Cross Country white board. Please check the information. If there is anything missing or incorrect, please email Coach Olsen. Don't forget about our Invitational on Saturday-Wahsatch Rendevous. Coach Olsen knows the history about this Invitational, ask him how it got started and why you are running in it! Make sure you have a good dinner tonight and PLEASE go to bed early! We'll miss those of you that can't be with us on Saturday.

1 comment:

Aoi Sakura said...

Hi guys! If you read this before Saturday morning, then I'm wishing you best of luck! If you read this after Saturday morning, then I was thinking about you all morning (most likely causing me to mess up on my music XD). If you never read this, then I was thinking about you anyway! But the point is, good luck!

Also, if anyone asks about the history, would they please tell me? I'd like to know, although I won't be there tomorrow!

I'll be with you in spirit! Or something equally cheesy!

-Elisabeth

Tunes